Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dr. Moreau's Court Proceeding Has Begun

That nig of PuntoTres has been a thorn in Dr Moreau's side. Here is a picture of PuntoTres testifying at Dr Moreau's trial!!!!!! PuntoTres filed a complain against Dr Moreau for animal rights violations, malpractice and illegal distrubution of the "Nig-Away" nig-repellent.

Dr Moreau's lawyer claimed that Dr Moreau created the nig race a long time ago from apes, but currently wants to turn nigs back into apes because nigs are ruining the environment with their horrible smell and criminal tendencies. PuntoTres was called to the witness stand to testify and was so dumb that he thought he was going to jail. a scared PuntoTres uttered "I didn't do nuthin'!" when being sworn in to testify!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, I ain't do nuthin !

I've been had by a Parisian prostitute that drove me to a sailor that goes by the name of Captain Cracker, that bastard sold me to Dr Moreau...
then, that naughty quack gave me a formula "for my good" he said,
It's not that I am uglier like that but Moreau experimented on me on his laboratory with Bowack and Coy Hot on his side.
Blackie, the racist panther, complained about my smell since my cage was right next to hers, so Moreau caged me with nigs that played with my ass....
Yo ! I demand reparations for all that !!!
I want banan...I mean lots of money...no peanuts !!!
I think that Moreau should be jailed for the rest of his life !

Anonymous said...

HA! HA! That nig is an ass!
OUNGA OUNGA !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Punto, I love it how you're the one who pressed charges, but when called to the witness stand you immediately become defensive! Did you think that the prosecutor and judge were trying to trick you into confessing to a crime?

Anonymous said...

Chickie...please keep that trampy Parisienne slut Helena away from my house when she comes to Los Angeles. Good lord, the woman may have lice, for all I know, considering all the men she's bedded!